Seagriculture 2018 – 7th International Seaweed Conference
6-7 November, Galway, Ireland
The main theme of Seagriculture 2018: Governance and the Sustainable Scale up of production and processing of seaweed
- Session 1. Regulatory environment of seaweed farming
- Session 2. What is an economical sustainable scale on farming seaweed in Europe?
- Session 3: What are the mechanical Critical Success Factors for Scaling up?
- Session 4: Critical Factors for upscaling in food and nonfood sector, feed, medicine and new applications
- Session 5: Species; current and future target species, from strain to sea crop
- Session 6: How can we make the seaweed market grow?