SUPPLIER TO BUYER (Trade Event). CYFLENWR I’R PRYNWR
Pembrokeshire County Councils Food Development team and Pembrokeshire Tourism are joining forces once again this year with the Bucanier Project to deliver this popular regional hospitality based trade show on, and taking on board feedback received, we have moved the event so it is held earlier in the year:
Wed 6th February 2019 | Dydd Mercher 6 Chwefror 2019
The Brithdir Hall, Withybush Showground, Haverfordwest | Hwlffordd
10.00am – 4.00pm
The Bucanier project – BUCANIER (Building Clusters and Networks in Innovation Enterprise and Research) sees Pembrokeshire County Council join forces with partners from Wales and Ireland to deliver innovation master classes, business mentoring and networking opportunities to the Food and Drink, Renewables and Life Sciences sectors. The project aims to assist in bringing new products and service ideas to market through investment in design, development and testing.
- The event invites producers, wholesalers and distributors of local produce & services not just from the county, but including the whole South West Wales area.
- A great opportunity to increase the cross border trade opportunities; plus to showcase current, new and additional ranges and services to the retail and tourism businesses of the South West Wales area.
- Network area available for business meetings.
- Opportunity to showcase your products.
- A ‘Business Hub’ drop in area for all business support providers.
- Permanent WiFi – now installed in the building.
- Anticipated 100 trade exhibitors, providing a much bigger platform to entice a wider audience.
- This event regularly attracts around 700 business attendees throughout the day – an opportunity not to be missed!
Trade stand spaces can be booked in multiples of 3x2m and we are delighted to announce that we are able to offer bookings at the same price as the 2017
Early Bird bookings: Once again we are delighted to offer all bookings made before Friday 21st December 2018 a 10% discount. All other entries must be completed and returned by Friday 11th January 2019. Bookings received after this deadline date may not be included in printed publicity material. (BUCANIER Participants should contact their local Project Officer if they are interested in attending.)
We are pleased to also be able to invite producers from Ireland through the Bucanier Project, with the intention of opening up trading between the two countries.
Please note that only sampling will be allowed on the day. For business support services ONLY, table spaces can be booked in the business hub area.
We hope that you make the most of this exciting opportunity and return your booking forms as soon as possible to secure your place.
Pembrokeshire County Councils Food Development Team and Pembrokeshire Tourism look forward to seeing you there!