BUCANIER Information Event for SMEs – Cork
- Date: 2nd October 2018
- Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Little Island, Cork. Directions
- Download event flyer here
- Book your place on Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/bucanier-project-information-event-for-smes-tickets-49931060145
What is the BUCANIER Project?
- Business support & networking programme for SMEs
- Funded by the EU Regional Development Fund under the Ireland-Wales Co-operation Programme
- Refer to bucanier.eu for more information
Which SMEs is it targeted at?
- With business operations in the counties of Wicklow, Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Cork, Tipperary & Kerry
- In the sectors of Food & Drinks, Life Sciences & Renewable Energy
- Seeking to introduce new products/services
- Wants to expand the business or grow staff numbers
What can BUCANIER provide?
- One-on-one specialist mentoring
- Other supports based on individual SME needs
- Specialist workshops on issues such as Brexit, intellectual property, product/service design, etc.
- Sectoral and cross-border networking events
No fees or costs. No programme to complete. Intake continuously.
For further information on the BUCANIER Project, talk to one of our Project Officers:
- Siobhan Gethings – LEO Wexford Co Co Tel: 053 919 6025
- Antoinette Jordan – Institute of Technology Carlow Tel: 059 917 5078 email@example.com
- Fergal O’Driscoll – Bord Iascaigh Mhara Tel: 01 2144152